General Details About Engaged And Getting Married
Anyone can get hitched for as long they meet the requirements based on the Danish Act in the Formation and Dissolution of www.mail-order-bride.net/latin-brides/ Marriage.
Regardless if you are engaged and getting married in Copenhagen, some other place in Denmark or abroad, you have to fill in and have now an application authorized.
The initial you’ll use is four months ahead of the date you intend to get hitched.
If you should be to obtain hitched in another type of city than your town of residence, or perhaps in a church or any other spiritual community, you have to make an application for a alleged “provelsesattest”. If you should be to have hitched abroad you have to submit an application for an “?gteskabsattest”.
The applying form could be the regardless that is same of document you submit an application for, or you are receiving hitched at City Hall in Copenhagen.
A modification of the Danish Marriage Law while the Aliens Act has brought impact on the 1 st of 2019 january. You can read more about that and also the application procedure under “Application details” below.
Right Here you are able to find out about the chance of a available atmosphere wedding into the City of Copenhagen.
Right right Here you are able to find out about the likelihood of reserving a registrar to perform the marriage ceremony at a right time and put which you decide.
Read more concerning the demands
A modification of the Danish Marriage Law and Aliens Act has brought influence on the first of January 2019.
The change ensures that some applications for wedding may be prepared by way of a central unit that is national by the Danish State management (Statsforvaltningen).
Partners whom must deliver their applications to your main nationwide product are couples where one or both events:
- aren’t Danish or citizens that are nordic
- would not have unlimited residence license in Denmark
- haven’t acquired a permanent residence appropriate for Denmark based on EU-Law.
The town of Copenhagen it’s still wedding that is performing.
You have to send the job to your municipality in Denmark where you stand registered (bop?lskommune) if the two of you meet the criteria that are following
- You might be Danish or Nordic citizens
- You have got a permanent residence permit for Denmark
- You’ve got acquired suitable for permanent residency in Denmark in accordance with EU-Law.
You can find out more about any of it on the site regarding the continuing State management by simply clicking this website link.
You’ll find out more under “Documentation Requirements” below.
You must fill in and send the notice of marriage form digitally if you are both registered as residents in Denmark, and have NemID.
Significant: study ” the best place to Apply” above, before delivering the job.
Because of the application you need to deliver the after paperwork:
- Scan of one’s passport or ID that is national if you’re maybe maybe not really a Danish resident created in Denmark
- Scan of permanent residence license, or evidence of directly to permanent residency in Denmark based on the EU-rules, if you’re maybe maybe not really a Danish or citizen that is nordic
- For those who have resided an additional nation than Denmark within the past few years, we possibly may require a certification of marital status from your own past nations of residence
If your document is released an additional language than English, German or Danish, or perhaps is perhaps maybe not granted by a country that is nordic it should be submitted in 2 versions: the initial, and a interpretation into either English, German or Danish. The interpretation must certanly be done by a certified translator.
You must submit the following if you are a citizen in a Nordic country
- Intyg om vigsel
The papers are released by Skatteverket, and needs to be no over the age of four months whenever they are sent by you to us.
- Scan associated with the photo web page of the legitimate passport
The provingsattest is released by Folkeregisteret, and needs to be no more than four months whenever you send out it to us.
Iceland and Finland
- Scan associated with the photo page of the legitimate passport
The provelsesattest must certanly be no more than four months whenever it is sent by you to us.
- Filled in notice of wedding type
- Filled in notice of wedding type
- Scan associated with photo web page of one’s legitimate passport
Please Be Aware
- Marriage ceremonies can be carried out in English, German or Danish
- We can’t guarantee you initially wish for, so please do not book travelling tickets until your wedding date has been confirmed by the Wedding Office that you will get married on the day
- Copenhagen City Hall will give you two witnesses you are welcome to bring your very own. There is no need to see us about it until straight away prior to the marriage ceremony
- Exact exact exact Same intercourse marriages is probably not recognised far away
- You can find information here if you need to have your marriage certificate legalised
- It is possible to just improve your title if you’re registered being a resident in Denmark
- You can register your marriage in Denmark if you have been married abroad. You need to contact Folkeregisteret (the general public registration workplace) and suggest to them your wedding certification. You are able to find out more in order to find contact information for Folkeregisteret right right here (in Danish).
The marriage Office may be contacted via email Bryllup@kff.kk.dk.
You can write a secure mail via this link if you have NemID.
Opening hours for individual attendance
To Friday from 9am to 4pm monday
Phone hours for general concerns
To Friday from 8am to 5pm monday
Phone number (+45) 33 66 33 66
Phone hours for complex concerns, including getting time for the marriage service
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 10am to 12noon